ChargeBot ChargeBot

It's a short , fine Game with a low difficuly.
I like the Music and Visualization , but only 12 Level are weak.

LightWolfStudios responds:

Glad you liked it, and do keep in mind that this was made in 72 hours, and this was out first real puzzle game. :)

Mad Head Mad Head

Neither I like the style of this game nor the voices , characters.
The only puzzel that seems unfair is the cookie maschine , because I don't get it how you schould now the code. Just saying , I know that cube and that poster are a part of that puzzel and I tried some combination but still not get how to do that!

Extraction: Chapter 0 Extraction: Chapter 0

A great artstyle,an intersting idea for a plot and good music.What I don't like is the cube 'cause it looks a lil bit stolen from Rusty Lake

JoshuaStone responds:

Glad you like it! The "cube" was somewhat of a placeholder in this chapter, and I've actually never heard of that game before!

Create the Police State Create the Police State

I like the sound , design and idea but I don't get it how to win that game :(

IlyaKrivenko responds:

Thank you!
That's difficult, that's for sure :)

Dolphin at Arms {Tech-Demo} Dolphin at Arms {Tech-Demo}

Great Idea and god tech-demo but its's short and unfinished.

MikhailPD responds:

Indeed. I don't like unfinished projects! Demo, alpha versions and etc. People should try at least projects that will look more/less like the final product or confusion is imminent! And this tech-demo is just a sketch of what I have for it.
Just didn't wanted sleepless nights be all for nothing :)

Aliens Runs Aliens Runs

Bad sound , non funcional gameplay and bad graphics!

Escape Old Ruins Escape Old Ruins

To fast , no challange , generic , boring.

Terror in the Telescopic Towers Terror in the Telescopic Towers

This game looks like from paint and feels very spongy to control.

rekuchn responds:

Thank you for taking the time to play and leave a review! You're right about the graphics- there's no defense there.

I am curious what you mean by spongy controls, as that's something I'd like to learn to improve on. I uploaded a new version today where releasing the jump key causes you to stop ascending (unless you're bouncing off an item block or rocket jumping) that might help the game feel more controlled, although I think it makes the game a little harder as you may accidentally lose height while double jumping.

Break Break

The ball is way to fast!

dtoillion responds:

Thanks for the feedback Stefo, I pushed an update today tweaking a few things, hope that helps.

Memory Station β Memory Station β